Saturday, November 1, 2008

Farewell Forever

This is very sad that some of my friends leaving me behind. But still, this is part of the growing process. All well, Good-bye aren't always easy. Still, I have to stay strong even if I have to say good-bye to the people I know. Anyway, we can't change our friends decision, no matter how we try and stop them. Its their decision to leave or stay, but its the thought that counts. Besides, its not the end of the world, they'll still come back. Eventually, I have to leave behind my family members to face the real world. But it will happen in, umm I don't know, 10-12 years from now. But there is one thing we have to know is that people come and go. So, I guess we can't change history. But we can make a brighter future for ourselves.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

heyy.. dianne here.. anyway.. erm... nice blog... lol... gtg nw.. bye...