Sunday, November 2, 2008

Holidays are here again

Its the time of year again, and all of you all must be very excited about this school holiday. Especially for those who are kids, to start off the holidays in three days time, remember holidays aren't just about hanging out or chilling with your peeps. Its also about enjoying yourself, even if you are far away from your friends. Part of the school holiday action is also to relax, so try to relax and feel free to do anything but don't over do it or you know what will happen. Anyway, for my holiday, i'm going ummm....... I don't know, usually these things are plan by my friends and my family. I just follow and enjoy myself that's all. Enjoying my trip to anywhere is part of relaxing for me. Even if I'm not going anywhere, I can still enjoy myself at home by watching movies even if I watched it a million times. But still, homework assigned by my Mom would quite a drag, so I have to deal with it. This holiday will be such a drag.

1 comment:

Admin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.